Collagen Complex provides the one substance all our joints and cartilages need. But as we age our body produces less and less collagen. This is why our joints become frail and our skin becomes wrinkled. Collagen is also one of the keys to a healthy gut lining barrier.
(5.0 from 2 ratings)
Add To Cart
✓ Support overall joint and gut health
✓ Provides Type I, II and III Collagen only from premium sources
✓ Helps sustain the body’s natural levels of collagen
Collagen’s name is derived from the Greek word for “glue” (kólla). Our joints, cartilages, skin and bones need it and use it every day.
Think of it as the body’s best joint and gut lubricant.
Once we’re past 40 our body’s natural collagen production begins to decline. This is one the reasons why we get wrinkles and why our joints are not as mobile as in our 20’s.
This is why I take collagen daily. I really think it makes a difference in my joints and youthful-looking skin.
Collagen is also full of amino acids and peptides that help sustain and promote optimal gut lining health.
Collagen Complex is greatly useful for anyone who:
• is concerned about overall gut health and maintaining a healthy intestinal lining
• wants to support the health of skin, bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels
• wants to support an already well-function liver
• is looking to promote joint well-being now and in the future
• is already over the age of 40, when the body’s natural production of collagen starts to decrease at an ever-increasing rate
• wants to help support the heart muscle
- • Type I Collagen – Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides – It is a natural product derived from cows that contains more than 94 % protein (on a dry weight basis), 18 amino-acids, including 8 out of 9 essential amino-acids our bodies thrive on.
• Type II Collagen – Hydrolyzed Chicken Cartilage – supports the connective tissues, such as tendons and ligaments, and supports the muscles, bones, skin, and cardiovascular system. Being Hydrolyzed it’s easier for the body to absorb and use it. (11)
• Type I and III Collagen – Marine Collagen – made from the scales of fish and highly bio-available. Helps promote youthful looking skin, health hair, strong nails, joint and bone health. (12)
• Horsetail Extract – The silica in this plant contains collagen
• Bamboo extract – also very rich in silica
• Acerola Cherry – due to the acerola cherry’s very high vitamin C content, it is believed to support the production of collagen
• Hyaluronic Acid – important for retaining collagen and lubricating our joints (13)
• Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – the vitamin that plays the biggest role in synthetizing collagen
Fresh herbs and premium ingredients
Everything inside Pure Herbs Supplements comes from premium sources. You’d be surprised how many bad supplements are out there, as the supplements industry is not regulated by the FDA. But we want to change that and give people the chance to benefit from the power of herbs even if they can’t grow or forage for them.
In just the right quantity
These supplements were created after years of making plant remedies with exactly the amount of each rare mineral, vitamin, and plant compound that must go into them for maximum absorption and potency. There is no guesswork involved here like with many other brands that use generic formulations that have never actually been field-tested or proven.
With no gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs, preservatives, dyes, or toxic ingredients
A natural supplement should be just that – NATURAL. With pure herbs, you’ll always get pure and clean ingredients that respect and keep a body healthy.
And fast absorption
How well a supplement works is often a matter of how much of it you absorb. Pure Herbs Supplements are all sourced with maximum bioavailability in mind.
For maximum potency and impact
That’s why you’ll get the most out of these supplements, unlike those you find in health stores or “one size fits all” online retailers. Many people are surprised they need much lower doses and get a lot more out of their money spent when they start using our supplements. But that’s what you can expect too.
Plus, you don’t risk anything
Each supplement comes with a full 30-day return guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply send the unused portion back to us, and we will refund your purchase, no questions asked.
I like it
After my son was born my hair started to fall. It had happened before but never like this. Whenever I washed my hair or ran my fingers through it I’d end up with clumps of hair. Although my doctor assured me it was temporary I couldn’t help but panic. A friend recommended this…and even though I’ve only taken it for a couple of weeks…the amount of hair I got back is shocking! Thank you!